Conveyancing and probate
Our complete legal service caters to all residential sales and purchases, whether for first time buyers or those who have moved house several times. We will guide you through the process and deal with any problems or pitfalls that arise. The location and history of our firm ensures a depth of knowledge and expertise of the local area, and we have excellent links with local estate agents. This allows us to deal with your matter quickly and efficiently. We are approachable, readily available and offer fixed fee quotations to all enquiries.
Our complete legal service provides help in many areas including:
- Will drafting.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for both Property and Finance matters and Health and Welfare issues.
- Administration of deceased persons’ estates.
- Obtaining Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration.
Our complete legal service offers:
- A free, introductory telephone consultation to assess how we can help, so please telephone us.
- A variety of fee arrangements dependent on the level of service required. We can give you as much or as little help as you need.
- A commitment to resolving your problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellence as standard.
- Home visits in the local area.